How you can support and defend Esoteric Archives
We have made these materials available to the public
at no charge, but please realize that the content of
this web site is the result of tremendous effort and
You can help by reporting anyone who is distributing our web content, or documents from our CD.
There is no mirror site authorized to carry my web content.
If someone has copies of my documents on their website or
CD, they are ripping me off. Please contact .
Thanks to everyone who has brought my attention to
those unscrupulous individuals who have chosen to
steal from me, my publishers Red Wheel/Weiser,
or my distributor (Magus Books).
There is nothing more discouraging to me than having to
engage in legal battles to preserve my rights,
rather than making more materials available,
but I will do that when necessary.
Intellectual property attorneys are expensive. If any of
you out there want to help, please let me know!
I greatly appreciate the positive feedback and suggestions
I receive. I am also very appreciative of the many people who have
bought my books and CD.
Thank you for supporting Esoteric Archives.
Joseph H. Peterson
Thanks for your help:
I would like to thank the following for their help:
- My wife Candy for proofreading and many other valuable suggestions.
- Giorgio Montanari proofread the entire text of GV, and
provided invaluable help unraveling many difficult passages,
and other valuable suggestions.
- Roger Williams for helping and encouraging my work in many ways
- Don and Connie Lee for their friendship, advice, and web hosting.
- James Wasserman whose tremendous talent and energy were essential for making many of my books possible,
including the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, Sworn Book of Honorius, Arbatel,
and The Clavis or Key to the Magic of Solomon.
- Tomasso Braccini proofread and offered corrections
to the Italian text of GV.
- Harmon Pierce provided help on some of the difficult French passages in GV.
- Juliette Williams shared her thoughts and photographs of a rare edition of
Blocquel with a beautiful color illustration.
- Ioannis Marathakis for providing a lot of information on the Magical Treatise of Solomon,
and for permission to quote his translation of Harleian ms. 5596.
- Margaret Tufts Tenney, Head of the Reading Room, Harry Ransom Center,
at The University of Texas at Austin helped arrange high quality
photographs of their collection.
- Rhonda Green at the Cleveland Research Center
prepared high quality photographs of their copy of Pierre Mora’s Clavicules.
- Robert Ferris for sharing some of his valuable research, and lending me some of his rare books on occasion.
- Daniel Harms for his always illuminating and entertaining work.